- E-mail: [email protected]
- Web: www.tomas-dvorak.cz
- GitHub: github.com/todvora
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/dvoraktomas
January 2017 - Present: Software Developer, SYMPTOMA GmbH, Austria. Healthcare startup, information retrieval, APIs and integrations, continuous integration and delivery, tests, clean code and dirty prototypes. Main technologies: Java and Spring, Docker, Gitlab, Vue.js and scripting of all types and flavors.
March 2014 - December 2016: Software Developer, Skidata A.G., Austria. Working on a communication platform and set of webservices providing communication between different ski systems. Main technologies: Java EE, JBoss, Hibernate, WebServices, JUnit+Mockito, Oracle DB
May 2008 – April 2010 (2 years): Elektro Euron s.r.o., Czech Republic Management of ICT Infrastructure, administering Windows SBS 2003, Debian, management and maintenance of workstations, Helios IS administration, network monitoring
November 2007 – April 2008 (6 months): PHP programmer, Netspring s.r.o., Czech Republic, CMS and CRM development and modifications, configuration and administration of MySQL, Smarty template language, communication with customers.
March 2007 – March 2008 (1 year): Java Developer, YoungBrains s.r.o., Czech Republic, Developer of portal for real estate companies, JEE and postgreSQL, designer of the object model, backend implementations.
- 2009–2011 : University of West Bohemia in Pilsen, The Faculty of Applied Sciences Master study, Computer Science - Software Engineering (Completed only first two semesters, then terminated because of work reasons)
- 2005–2009 : University of West Bohemia in Pilsen, The Faculty of Applied Sciences Computer Science and Engineering - Bachelor study - Information Technologies
- 2001–2005 : Gymnasium Cheb, Graduation: Math, IT, English, Czech language
- Czech (Native)
- English (Professional working proficiency)
- German (Working proficiency)
- Spanish (Elementary proficiency)
- Java client for electronic Registration of Sales in CZ
- Gitbook plugin: Image Captions
- Wicket Lambdamodel
- Database of Stolen Cars
- Apache Velocity templates validator
- Unofficial API to the official CZ police database of stolen vehicles
- Interactive map of Czechpoints (network of assisted public administration centres):
- Variety - schema analyzer for MongoDB
- And other, listed on my GitHub Profile.
- Principles of Reactive Programming by École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Jun 2015 [view certificate]
- Machine Learning by Stanford University, Sep 2014 [view certificate]
- Functional Programming Principles in Scala by École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Jul 2014 [view certificate]
- R programming by Johns Hopkins University, May 2014 [view certificate]
- Cryptography I by Stanford University, Mar 2014 [view certificate]
- MongoDB for DBAs by 10gen, Jan 2014 [view certificate]
- MongoDB for Java developers by 10gen, Dec 2013 [view certificate]